Votes

Omada SDN copy configuration from another device

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-18 10:13:16 - last edited 2022-08-19 10:25:49

Hi,

in Omada controller is possible to adopt a new device and copy configuration from another device?

in case of a switch replacemet is necessary to reconfigure all ports from scratch?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Omada SDN copy configuration from another device
2022-08-19 07:39:58 - last edited 2022-08-19 10:25:49

@innav 

All settings are set on the controller and once you adopt a new device, the controller will send down the same settings and sometimes you just need to simply apply them on the new device.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
Re:Omada SDN copy configuration from another device
2022-08-19 09:26:25 - last edited 2022-08-19 10:25:49

@innav 

unfortunately omada does not have this function, I have requested this earlier but I think this is something that not will come to omada. unifi has this function and I have used it a few times when switches have broken, very nice if you have configured a switch with different vlan on different port and other switch specific things.

so Tp-Link @Fae  copy settings from another switch or a broken switch would be useful, the same with access points.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 668

Replies: 2

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.