Wan link goes down and automatically comes back on after restart router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-26 06:56:16 - last edited 2022-08-30 06:48:01
Model: ER7206 (TL-ER7206)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.0

Dear Support  Team,

My router is having problems. Sometimes the Wan link goes down and automatically comes back on after restarting the router.  After checking with the ISP, he confirmed everything is fine on the Salam side. I would appreciate it if you could check if there are any issues with my router..? please advise...

See the below screenshot.

Options
5 Reply
Re:Wan link goes down and automatically comes back on after restart router
2022-08-29 12:52:25 - last edited 2022-08-30 06:48:01

Dear  @Alam0786 

Can you help me confirm that every time the router WAN disconnect, you can see "PADR time out" on the log?

If so, I will escalate your case as Ticket email, and let our senior engineer go on helping you. 

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-08-30 06:34:04

@Hank21 Dear Sir thanks for your reply.

I already open the ticket tp-link support team but no one responded. so I returned the router. 

Options
2022-08-30 06:58:10

@Hank21 

Dear Sir,

I am planning to buy my router. kindly advise me which is better for me.

My details:-----

1-11 Tplink access points(EAP225(US) v3.0, EAP110(US) v4.0) connected via Ethernet cable to switch Tplink(T1600G-28PS v3.0)

2-Omada controller OC200 

3 - Maxminin users 140 connected via WiFi 50 users with 2.4G, and 90 users with 5G. The only devices are mobile phones. Streaming videos (YouTube, Facebook, IMO, WhatsApp, mobile games)

4-.Mobile hotspot blocking facilitates need................

Exp.(My user's paying me for one device. but they are using internet laptops and Mobile via their mobile hotspot. so I need to block them from using my internet)

Options
2022-08-31 05:00:12

Dear  @Alam0786 

ER7206/ER605 should do well for your inquiry. However according to your log with ER7206, it seems that tp-link router cannot get data from ISP in time and caused the disconnection. Since we are not able to do further troubleshooting, my suggestion is to contact ISP first and ask them which router will be fully comoatible with their service. 

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-08-31 06:53:59

@Hank21 

Dear Sir,

I changed the router (Asus RT-AC5300)it's working.

I  planning to change router . kindly advise me which is better for me.

please advise.................

1-11 Tplink access points(EAP225(US) v3.0, EAP110(US) v4.0) connected via Ethernet cable to switch Tplink(T1600G-28PS v3.0)

2-Omada controller OC200 

3 - Maxminin users 140 connected via WiFi 50 users with 2.4G, and 90 users with 5G. The only devices are mobile phones. Streaming videos (YouTube, Facebook, IMO, WhatsApp, mobile games)

4-.Mobile hotspot blocking facilitates need................

Exp.(My user's paying me for one device. but they are using internet laptops and Mobile via their mobile hotspot. so I need to block them from using my internet)

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 442

Replies: 5