The local subnet and remote subnet cannot overlap with those of existing Ipsec VPN policies.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

The local subnet and remote subnet cannot overlap with those of existing Ipsec VPN policies.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-29 21:04:56
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.0.1

i've configured 4 subnets.

the base 192.168.20.0

1 - 192.168.30.0

2 - 192.168.40.0

3 - 192.168.50.0

creating New VPN Policy site-to-site auto ipsec

how can it conflict?

thanks in advance

Options
3 Reply
Re:The local subnet and remote subnet cannot overlap with those of existing Ipsec VPN policies.
2022-08-30 04:09:52

@Jorinf 

Did you try IPSec manually? I can add multi-subnets as Remote Subnet. Also I can choose the local subnet that I want to use VPN tunnel. See the screenshot

Options
Re:The local subnet and remote subnet cannot overlap with those of existing Ipsec VPN policies.
2022-08-30 09:40:26

@Somnus 

i there

but how can i define de remote gateway.

do i need fixed ip on every locations?

thanks in advance

Options
2022-08-31 05:09:01

@Jorinf 

Remote Gateway is your remote side router's WAN IP address. It must be a public IP.

If you don't have static IP from Internet service provider, you can use DDNS function to bind the IP to a URL. On Remote Gateway box you can put in the URL from your DDNS service

Options