EAP 620 HD keeps changing ip address of mobile device

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-31 11:21:34
Model: EAP620 HD  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

I've set up 3 EAP 620 HD in the network but there are issues with mobile devices It can connect but no internet when I check the IP address of the mobile device it has a different IP address than the Network IP address. it was set to dynamic before and tried setting it to static. still, some devices are on different IP but connected.

Options
1 Reply
Re:EAP 620 HD keeps changing ip address of mobile device
2022-09-01 06:12:36

@russel0531 EAP won't change device IP, it's running on layer 2 data link layer.

If there is no Internet, you should check the connection between EAP and the main router. All network comes from your router.

About IP address, I'm not sure what's you mean "network IP" but the mobile phone should obtain private IP from the router automatically. And if this IP changed, you may check if your mobile phone enabled "random MAC address" so everytime it connects the wifi, it shows up like a "new" device for the router.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 238

Replies: 1

Related Articles