SSID not visible with PPSK

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-19 10:15:40
Model: EAP650  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.3 build 20220316 Rel 5

Im testing PPSK config for large MDU project but the SSID is not broadcasting? I'm testing PPSK without radius right now. Is there a reson way it wont broadcast SSID while all the other security authentication there are no problems? 

Configuration:

Profiles> PPSK>  Profilename> PPSK added manuly> PPSKName+Pass+Vlan Assigment 

Wired Networks> Lan> 2 new LAN's> Lan name> interface>subnet>vlan

Wireless Networks> Wlan>SSID name> 2.4&5Ghz> Security: PPSK without radius> PPSK profile imade

Any one know? If its working i'd like to implement with extern radius for large MDU with more then 400 tanents. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:SSID not visible with PPSK
2022-09-20 05:47:10

@Digi2 

Your access pint not support PPSK yet. there is a beta aviable if you want to test.

https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/577390

Options
Re:SSID not visible with PPSK
2022-09-20 15:55:33

@shberge  

Thank you, works like a charm (-;

I wonder how can i explain to my client that its working still on Beta version and i cant guaranty any unexpected bugs until the official FW will be avilable?

Any when its going to be official? or which models have already official PPSK FW avilable? i nee to deploy few hondreds AP's.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 378

Replies: 2