Voucher Portal - error: "a parameter or an operation is not supported by the underlying object"

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Voucher Portal - error: "a parameter or an operation is not supported by the underlying object"

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-25 05:25:53
Model: EAP660 HD  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello All,

I have Omada Switch + Controller + a few APs. I do not have the Omada router.

When testing the Portal Authentication with Voucher, when trying to connect to the wireless network created for this purpose, I get the notification:

"InvalidAccesError. a parameter or an operation is not supported by the underlying object"

Is this because I'd also need a Router, or could there be another cause?

Thank you for your help!!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Voucher Portal - error: "a parameter or an operation is not supported by the underlying object"
2022-09-26 11:17:34

@jervanheg 

What is the firmware version and hardware version of your EAP? And the Controller?

Try updating all EAP and controller to the newest version. Some old EAP firmware can not work with new controller.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 184

Replies: 1