Votes

Dynamic DNS Custom Please

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Custom Dynamic DNS Services. Please vote on the main thread.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Custom Dynamic DNS Services. Please vote on the main thread.
This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-04 17:06:03 - last edited 2022-11-07 08:56:44
Tags: #Dynamic DNS
Model: ER7206 (TL-ER7206)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.1

Hello
I have a problem with my company network, I have installed a TL-ER7206 v1 VPN, router that I bought mainly to use the VPN.
Now the question is that with the huge problem of ipv4 that exists in the service providers of the planet, I can only have DYNAMIC IP, so I need to use a DYNAMIC DNS service.
I want to use my own dyna hosts, but the router only allows me to configure for No-ip, DynDNS, Peanuthull and Comexe
I can not configure my own host as it does not allow custom configuration, and even if I apply it on dyndns, it does not apply it, has anyone managed to configure this without the need to hire an extra service from these external companies, I do not consider that ceding control of our dynamic dns to third parties, is good.
Thanks in advance.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Dynamic DNS Custom Please-Solution
2022-10-20 08:34:14 - last edited 2022-11-07 08:56:44

Dear @Eloyfalcon ,

Eloyfalcon wrote

I have a problem with my company network, I have installed a TL-ER7206 v1 VPN, router that I bought mainly to use the VPN.
Now the question is that with the huge problem of ipv4 that exists in the service providers of the planet, I can only have DYNAMIC IP, so I need to use a DYNAMIC DNS service.
I want to use my own dyna hosts, but the router only allows me to configure for No-ip, DynDNS, Peanuthull and Comexe
I can not configure my own host as it does not allow custom configuration, and even if I apply it on dyndns, it does not apply it, has anyone managed to configure this without the need to hire an extra service from these external companies, I do not consider that ceding control of our dynamic dns to third parties, is good.
Thanks in advance.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I've reported to the developer team for evaluation.

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Dynamic DNS Custom Please-Solution
2022-10-20 08:34:14 - last edited 2022-11-07 08:56:44

Dear @Eloyfalcon ,

Eloyfalcon wrote

Thanks in advance.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I've reported to the developer team for evaluation.

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 285

Replies: 1

Tags

Dynamic DNS