unlock locked threads or remove manually all my posts

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-13 12:06:54
Tags: #Account closure

@Fae / @Hank21 please either unlock locked threads with my posts or remove/edit them by yourself. Please inform in this thread when you have done it and any other post in this thread should be seen as offtopic. When this is done, I want you to remove my account as I do not want to waste any more time with tp-link. Make please also sure that there are no unknown newsletter or anything similar coming to my mail, I consider it from now as spam.

Options
2 Reply
Re:unlock locked threads or remove manually all my posts
2022-10-13 12:33:52

@btx 

Wow!  What happened?!?

I can not teach anyone anything - I can only make them think - Socrates
Options
Re:unlock locked threads or remove manually all my posts
2022-10-13 13:07:14

@KimcheeGUN 

KimcheeGUN wrote

@btx 

Wow!  What happened?!?

Not worth wasting more time on explanation, tp-link needs one post users, they need a totalitarian community with zipped mouths, that all of course after questionable marketing policy dumping old hardware. When trust is lost, one moves on and to make sure people and users behind this forum will not use posts and their content for some questionable agenda like it happened in past (think on sexism accusation). Despite that tp-link is chinese company, they continue to beat a dead horse in trying to enforce something that failed so many times, obviously tp-link does not know that no news outlets allow any comments, but before they promoted "Lets be nice", meaning when one tells you "𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧", you have to gently say "Thanks for the information" instead to flush his head into public toilet. All of that by side, tp-link restricts and restricted in expression, probably they do not want to talk about more important things, like 𝕟𝕒𝕫𝕚 raise in EU and support of ℕ𝕒𝕫𝕚'𝕤 in Ukraine which for some ludacrious reason believes they save the world by bombing and shelling and killing over 15000 civilians for eight years where moderators and news outlets like on this forum prevented people from posting truth but everybody cries now when Russia is cleaning the grey dirt from the earths surface, now chickens got loud. That topic by the way is probably forbidden on this forum too, I wish tp-link to get more of 𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐢 followeres and supporters. However, those who stay here will see it by themselves, just like people in EU pretending to like 𝐔𝐤𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐬 invading their country spreading hate and wish to kill russians.

I am not sure you will understand what the issue is as my expression leaves a lot possible interpretations and double meanings (but who cares?), just like moderators of this forum like it.

btw, was nice to meet you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 321

Replies: 2

Tags

Account closure
Related Articles