What are the supported RADIUS attributes for Bandwidth Limitations and Idle Timeout ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

What are the supported RADIUS attributes for Bandwidth Limitations and Idle Timeout ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-27 10:08:31 - last edited 2022-10-27 10:10:30
Tags: #RADIUS
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.19.1 Build 20220803

Hello everyone!

So here's the deal, I'm trying to use External RADIUS feature in the Portal section of Omada controller.

Everything works fine regarding the authentication, users get authorized, however, I can't seem to limit the users bandwidth.

I'm using other attributes that work for speed. So l'm guessing we just need the right attributes for Bandwidth Limitation and Idle Timeout if that is ever supported.

There should be something like a dictionary for the RADIUS client you guys are using but I couldn't find any.

For example: MikroTik provides a great documentation for this in their wiki under RADIUS Client with the vendor dictionary and everything.

This is what I am looking for. So if anyone can help maybe ? Support, TPLink tech expert maybe, anyone ?

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 122

Replies: 0

Tags

RADIUS
Related Articles