need some help for selecting a best router for distributing internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-20 06:22:45 - last edited 2022-11-22 07:46:59

Hello Team,

i have a internet connection currently working on DLINK router DIR-816, and i also connected the Tplink gigabit switch (TL-SG1008D) through router and from the switch i have connected 5-6 different router in different location, but now the problem i am facing from last 4 to 5 month that the dlink router gets error showing limited connectivity so i keep restarting the router many times when that symbol comes(limited connectivity).

i think that dlink router get's overloaded, and i have only one internet connection get terminated on i  am showing the connectivity, internet---->Dlink router(DIR816) --->tplink switch (TL-SG1008D)-------> 5 to 6 Tplink router(TL-WR840N)------> each router is given a static route and each and every router has 4 to 5 hand-haled devices(mobile connected).

i am purchasing different redundant connection from diffferent ISP and think for purchasing the load balancer, so need some help to chose best device while this kind of steup.

thanks & Regards,

Ashish Shaw

Options
2 Reply
Re:need some help for selecting a best router for distributing internet
2022-11-22 07:47:58

@Ashish_Shaw 

There is no doubt that the ER7206 is the better choice.

The other two are very old, the ER7206 being their main product.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
Re:need some help for selecting a best router for distributing internet
2022-11-22 23:33:47

Hello  @Virgo 

but this device can handle 10 to 15 router simultaneoulsy working at a same time on different location and each router has 5 to 6 devices connected on this sub router, without any lagging this network will work ?

thanks, 

Ashish

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 209

Replies: 2

Related Articles