Error restoring configuration after update omada software controller

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-24 15:27:01
Tags: #error updating omada sofware
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 5.7.4

Hello.

After backing up the configuration and 30 days of customer data of the omada software version 5.6, I have installed 5.7.4 and when I proceed to recover the backup of version 5.6, when it arrives approx. at 62%, it stops giving the following error.

Restaurar

0% Error de restauración.

Se produjo un error inesperado al restaurar. Por favor, intentar de nuevo más tarde.

Can you help me please?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Error restoring configuration after update omada software controller
2022-11-25 03:53:46

Dear @FranToledano ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the issue on TP-Link community!

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. 

The ticket ID is TKID221138817, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did.

Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 219

Replies: 1

Tags

error updating omada sofware
Related Articles