Votes

Quality of Service

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Quality of Service

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Quality of Service
Quality of Service
2022-11-25 15:53:55
Model: ER7206 (TL-ER7206)  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I would like to request QoS for the business router line.  I need the ability to prioritize voice and video like many other business routers.  Also my network does not have gigabyte internet but is made up of a 50 meg and 100 meg link.  It would be nice to prioritize and route traffic out each link.  Currently we have a Cisco Meraki MX64 which works fine but I would like to fully utilize the Omada stack.  Management through a single pane of glass is very nice.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

-Jeff

Options
1 Reply
Re:Quality of Service
2022-11-28 09:17:28

Dear @papac0rn ,

papac0rn wrote

I would like to request QoS for the business router line.  I need the ability to prioritize voice and video like many other business routers.  Also my network does not have gigabyte internet but is made up of a 50 meg and 100 meg link.  It would be nice to prioritize and route traffic out each link.  Currently we have a Cisco Meraki MX64 which works fine but I would like to fully utilize the Omada stack.  Management through a single pane of glass is very nice.

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I've reported to the developer team for evaluation.

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 205

Replies: 1

Voters 2