POE schedule doesn't turn off devices with multiple even disabled schedules set

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-29 21:55:20
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.20.1 Build 20220921 Rel.35880

When a POE schedule for a port is selected it only turns off ports, if only one schedule for this port is set even if the other schedule is disabled.
I wanted to have a quick overwrite POE schedule for specific days, but the primary active one wouldn't fully work as in it would turn on the port, but never turn it off again.

Options
5 Reply
Re:POE schedule doesn't turn off devices with multiple even disabled schedules set
2022-11-30 11:20:50

@s42p 

I'm a bit confused, do you mean that setting multiple POE Schedule to a port doesn't take effect and that port will be in a constant off state?

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
Re:POE schedule doesn't turn off devices with multiple even disabled schedules set
2022-11-30 11:37:39

@s42p 

Say one creates 2 schedules for port 1 on switch 1.
The first schedule would operate the POE port during working hours.
The second schedule would overwrite this with working all hours.

Even if just one is activated the port never gets turned off.

With just one configured (aka deleting one of the schedules) everything works as expected.

Options
2022-12-02 07:46:10

Dear @s42p ,

s42p wrote

@s42p 

Say one creates 2 schedules for port 1 on switch 1.
The first schedule would operate the POE port during working hours.
The second schedule would overwrite this with working all hours.
Even if just one is activated the port never gets turned off.

With just one configured (aka deleting one of the schedules) everything works as expected.

I am confused about your description, could you provide me with the screenshot of the two schedules so that the problem looks clearer?
It would be more helpful if you could describe the problem as it is set up in the screenshots.

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-12-02 19:20:43

This doesn't turn off the poe port for archive-ap, but will reenable it.  @Hank21 

File:
2022-12-02-19-17-12.pngDownload
Options
2022-12-02 19:21:09

This on the other hand aka non overlapping configs will work.  @s42p 

File:
2022-12-02-19-17-20.pngDownload
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 354

Replies: 5

Related Articles