EAP245 - logs me out of the web interface randomly after a very short time (standalone mode)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

EAP245 - logs me out of the web interface randomly after a very short time (standalone mode)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-01 22:31:31
Tags: #EAP245
Model: EAP245  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 5.0.5 Build 20220323 Rel. 68784(5553)

I have one of these units, and when I log in to manage it (running it standalone) it randomly logs me out, after a short period of time, I'm talking 30 secs, 1 min, and it's while I am active, changing tabs, etc.

Is there some setting that I'm missing here? I've update to the latest firmware in hopes to fix it, but same is happening.  I've used hundreds of devices of the years, and have never seen this happen on anything else, not is it happening on the ER605 that I have.

Any insight would be appreciated. I have cache turned off on the browsers, but like I said, this is not happening on any other device including another TP-Link one that I have.

Thanks,

Options
2 Reply
Re:EAP245 - logs me out of the web interface randomly after a very short time (standalone mode)
2022-12-02 08:08:26

@words 

Go to Management---Web server, set the Session Timeout more longer.

Suggest also use the private window to open it to give it a shot.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
Re:EAP245 - logs me out of the web interface randomly after a very short time (standalone mode)
2022-12-02 13:58:41

@Virgo it's set for 15 minutes so this shouldn't be happening. Really it's very strange and of course annoying when I'm looking to do something

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 267

Replies: 2

Tags

EAP245