Votes

Omada SDN Client Traffic Monitor

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-04 18:50:19 - last edited 2022-12-04 19:21:02
Tags: #Omada

I have a request (many will probably join it) The Omada System is designed primarily for Business. We really need a Real-time Client Traffic Monitor, EXACTLY in the context of each client! Of course, in a mobile application it would be ideal, but the web version will also suit. In the current version, the minimum period is 5 minutes, which is a lot. Sometimes it is vital to see the situation in real time, even without graphs, just dry numbers in general and in the context of hosts. Thank you very much for your understanding.

PS ..." list of Clients on the controller and the ACTIVITY SPEED shown in each client is live traffic. " Found the answer in one of the forum threads. I know about this option. By running the Speedtest on one of the hosts, the numbers show with a great delay, what I want to say .... Since the speeds are high and with a display delay, this parameter shows some kind of average data, skipping the peaks. It is absolutely impossible to navigate them. Well, for example, the speedtest on a smartphone shows 100Mbps, but in the application it does not react at all, only after 10 seconds it slowly shows 3-5 MB (in fact, half of the traffic is delayed) You can check it yourself

Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 166

Replies: 0

Voters 3

Tags

Omada