Configurazione PPOE su porta SFP. Upload limitato a 50Mbits

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-09 08:33:55
Model: ER7212PC  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:
Hello everybody. I wanted to install in my home network. FTTH over SFPs (1). The parameters are those of the provider and everything seems to work correctly. I have a problem with the upload being limited to 50MBits and I can't find the reason for this limit. On download I get to > 900Mbits. Does anyone have any ideas to find the reason for this limitation? I haven't turned on anything about bandwidth limits or balance.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Configurazione PPOE su porta SFP. Upload limitato a 50Mbits
2022-12-12 04:12:44

@MStella 

Check it with your ISP, make sure they provide higher upload speed. I don't have 7212PC but 50Mbps uplaod speed seems like a limitation from ISP.

Options
Re:Configurazione PPOE su porta SFP. Upload limitato a 50Mbits
2022-12-20 08:25:13

I fixed the problem. The fiber connector was not properly inserted into the otp. I was fooled by the download speed consistent with the service. By inserting the fiber connector more decisively I also solved the upload speed.

Thanks for the help

MStella

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 301

Replies: 2

Related Articles