Wirless Client Show up as Wired -

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-10 08:26:40
Tags: #WLAN as LAN clients
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.5.1 Build 20220803 Rel.39745

OMADA OC200 was running V5.6.4 and had multiple issues, DHCP error , not coming online, and continues disconnects from EAP 225 (heartbeat missed and then disconnected)

Also showed Wireless clients being connected to LAN as wired.

The OC200 was downgraded coz of the above issues to version 5.5.7 and still shows wireless clients connected as wired. Refer below screen snap

My concern is, will the RATE LIMITS applied to WLANS (Wireless) be applied to clients in Wired/LAN ?

Will the Extenders or repeaters in the network also comply with Rate limits on WLANS?

for example, the WLAN Rate limit is 3Mbps download and 1Mbps upload.    will the extender experience the same rate limit and the clients connected to the network via extender or repeater get 3Mbps each or will it be divided or shared among connected clients?

EXTENDER / REPEATER gets 3 MBPS and 3 clients connected to the EXT get 1MBPS each or will 3Mbps will be for each client?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Wirless Client Show up as Wired -
2022-12-12 06:10:40

@Kash01976 

It looks like a bug, I did see this issue on my controller before. I reboot my whole network including the router/switch/controller, now all clients shows correct network

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 266

Replies: 1

Tags

WLAN as LAN clients
Related Articles