Broken AP circuit

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Broken AP circuit

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Broken AP circuit
Broken AP circuit
2022-12-26 15:15:01
Model: EAP650  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi! I have recently bought EAP 650 and was very happy with it until I have accidentally used a wrong power supply on it. After hearing some cracking noise the AP stopped working completely. As it was bought in a different country, there is no chance and receiving a warranty service, so I simply went to the nearest service center and tried my luck there. After some investigation, they've told me that the problem is with the integrated circuit chips (csf2z) however they can't order the replacement parts in order to fix the AP. Can someone please help and let me know where I can order these chips from or if there are some alternatives that can be used (I am very weak in the engineering department, so excuse me if using some alternative doesn't make much sense). Thanks in advance to whoever will try to help!

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 75

Replies: 0

Related Articles