Omada Controler - Site device password

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-03 18:43:41
Model: EAP245  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version: 5.0.5
My Linux server on which I had a working Omada controller crashed, it so happens that I make copies every day, but that day I added another location and another 8 devices and they were not backed up yet. From the old controller, I have all the files from /opt/tplink and the question is where are the passwords for devices in a given location stored? I couldn't get this controller instance to work so I need to extract the password for the devices in one location somehow, is it possible?
Options
2 Reply
Re:Omada Controler - Site device password
2023-01-04 05:38:29

@dktr 

The device account is not necessary if you can reset the omada devices in hardware.

After resetting you will be able to adopt these omada devices to the new controller.

Options
Re:Omada Controler - Site device password
2023-01-04 07:03:19
The problem is that it's a remote location and I don't have access to the hardware. If I had the old access data to the device, I could re-adoption without resetting the devices.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 287

Replies: 2

Related Articles