Omada not assigning the right IPs on vlan network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Omada not assigning the right IPs on vlan network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
16 Reply
Re:Routers suddenly have no internet access
2023-01-06 06:15:11

@Jashua_Bat2022 Yeah disable any DHCP in any router/AP that is not the ER605.  The screenshots are very helpful, there should be no clients with an IP address starting with 192.168.0.X or 192.168.1.X, these are coming from other DHCP servers.

I can't tell which switch port is connected to the ER605, but make sure its profile is "All" or "AllVlans" if it has all three VLANs

Then based on what you have posted.  Ports 12 and 15 need to have the profile changed to "None_Work_at_Home"

If Yellow Switch on port 12 needs more than one VLAN, you will also need a profile that includes both VLANs with the native network being "None_Work_at_Home".

Options
Re:Omada not assigning the right IPs on vlan network
2023-01-06 12:21:23

@Jashua_Bat2022 

Also check if you enable the "Leagl DHCP server" option on network->LAN settings.

Options
Re:Routers suddenly have no internet access
2023-01-09 04:01:30
Disabling DHCP didn't fix it, it still has the wrong IP address. "Ports 12 and 15 need to have the profile changed to "None_Work_at_Home" If Yellow Switch on port 12 needs more than one VLAN, you will also need a profile that includes both VLANs with the native network being "None_Work_at_Home". I've already done that before and I don't think that's whats causing this because this never happened before until recently.
Options
2023-01-09 04:08:15
I've checked all the LAN interfaces in all of my Vlans. Legal DHCP Servers are disabled. Rebooting doesn't seem to fix the problem. This issue seems to recur after a blackout some clients don't have internet connection.
Options
2023-01-09 04:08:16
I've checked all the LAN interfaces in all of my Vlans. Legal DHCP Servers are disabled. Rebooting doesn't seem to fix the problem. This issue seems to recur after a blackout some clients don't have internet connection.
Options
2023-01-09 04:39:50 - last edited 2023-01-09 04:42:41

@Jashua_Bat2022 I hope you understand my English.
I think I've found the solution, I blocked the client with the wrong IP address in the clients section then I went to the insight section and pressed the forget button beside the client then I would unplug the cable from whichever port then re plug it, also I would reboot the client's router, afterwards when I go check its IP address it now has the correct IP address.

Edit: I still don't know what's causing this issue, the important is I have a way to fix this even though it's quite a troublesome.

Options

Tags

no internet
Related Articles