CES 2023: Newly Announced Omada Wi-Fi 7 Access Points

2023-01-06 04:25:52 - last edited 2023-03-06 07:09:57

Omada Wi-Fi 7 Access Points Reveal

At CES this year, TP-Link unveiled 2 brand-new Wi-Fi 7 Omada Access Points to break through the boundaries of your business:

Omada EAP780     BE22000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Access Point, Ceiling Mount, 10G PoE++

Omada EAP770     BE11000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Access Point, Ceiling Mount, 10G PoE++

Powered by the latest WiFi 7 technology, newly introduced 6 GHz band, wider 320 MHz bandwidth, and MLO technology, these two products deliver higher throughput, lower latency, and less interference. Even in an auditorium, meeting room, or hotel with numerous devices, everyone can work, enjoy games, or watch high-definition videos online smoothly.

Learn More About Wi-Fi 7 >

Review TP-Link’s WiFi 7 Product Launch Event >

Learn More About TP-Link Omada's CES Product Lineup >

*CES is a Global Event, any Products Announced and marked "Coming Soon" are NOT guaranteed to be released in your regions/countries, and specifications may differ from the final product. All information is for reference only.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
6 Reply
Re:CES 2023: Newly Announced Omada Wi-Fi 7 Access Points
2023-01-12 01:31:51

@Fae Hi, so when can we see this eap680 and eap690 in the market place for purchase?

Options
2023-01-28 18:13:24

@Fae Did these get cancelled or something? I no longer see them listed under Coming Soon... Any news you can share about these? Any plans for 6E or 7 devices if these get canned?

Options
2023-01-30 02:00:51

Dear @Super_Saiyan,

Super_Saiyan wrote

@Fae Hi, so when can we see this eap680 and eap690 in the market place for purchase?

Thanks for your interest in the Omada EAP products. We normally are not given insights into when these new devices will release. I would expect that we would first see these Wi-Fi 6E APs in the year and then the Wi-Fi 7 APs release. However, all of our releases are subject to advancement or postponement. In addition, different regions may have different sales condition, you may check the online stores in your region or contact the local agent for the actual availability of specific products.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-01-30 02:25:07

Dear @BermanOC,

BermanOC wrote

@Fae Did these get cancelled or something? I no longer see them listed under Coming Soon... Any news you can share about these?

It looks like the Omada Wi-Fi 7 access points were removed from the CES product list for some reason. These product pages could be back to sight and we would get more information when they are about to release. I will try and share the information with you when we get an update of the release state for these devices.

Options
2023-02-23 02:23:08

@Fae Hi Fae. I have so much respect for you. It seems like you're alone here taking care of all of us and I sincerely appreciate you. Please, for all of us, can you give us any more updates on the newer wifi products? #TeamOmada's lead over #TeamUbiquiti depends on it!!!!! Also, if there isn't going to be a new line, can we at least get a version of the EAP615 with 2.5gbe ports? Literally every work-from-home Omada user is waiting for this answer....

Options
2023-02-28 05:49:13

Hello @BermanOC 

Thank you for your kind words. I'll be glad if your concern can be resolved in the community. Actually I'm not alone in the community, @Hank21 and other active community members are contributing together here (appreciate the efforts of them). For the newer WiFi product, I only know that EAP690E HD with 10Gbps port is released recently, not sure whether it will be available in the market of your region, if you're interested, please check the regional online store or contact the local sales agent for confirmation. Cheers!

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 1669

Replies: 6