Access by vlan default

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Access by vlan default

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Access by vlan default
Access by vlan default
2023-01-06 16:23:33
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: T2600G-28TSv4_en_4.0.5_[20200110-rel60612]_up

Hi, I have a new switch with the default configuration connected to a mikrotik router. I can ping from the router to the switch (192.168.0.1) but I can't from my computer which is also connected to the same router. I can also do this when I connect my computer to port 1 on the switch, but I need to be able to access the switch from other points on the network. In the security-access control menu I tried to enable port based and disable but without success, I only have access to the directly connected switch. Am I forgetting some setting? Help me please. Thanks.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Access by vlan default
2023-01-09 05:05:14

@Alexandrino 

Could there be some limitation on the mikrotik? 

Options
2023-01-09 15:13:57

@Somnus 

No limitations, no firewall rules, nothing. Can you or any other member help me? Maybe 5 minutes with anydesk we can solve this. Thank you very much.

Options
2023-01-10 06:11:16

@Alexandrino 

You need to provide more information about the topology of your network and the settings that you have applied so far, then people can help you.

My fast guess is you may have an IP address issue or IP conflict. Double-check it and if unsuccessful it's better to write your topology.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 282

Replies: 3

Related Articles