Votes

OC200 - ER605 - Winge - Features Needed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-26 05:25:11 - last edited 2023-01-26 05:27:44
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.27

Omada OC200 Unit with Firmware 2.27 - Omada 5.76 + ER605 Firmware 2.1

Well my ER605 also messed up on the 2.1 firmware and I'm not a PPoE connection I'm just pure Dynamic for WAN/FTTP, randomly lost config, wouldn't reconfig and then got stuck adopting ......... even resetting it and trying it again it wouldn't go.  It was when I was changing some stuff around for the LAN/VPN LAN DHCP type stuff. 

There's so many bugs.

Also the ER605 has some dodgy QoS in 2.1 standalone, when is that coming to Omada?

And WHY has TPLink failed BY DEFAULT to add proper QoS to essentially a business/enterprise product?  QoS is QUALITY OF SERVICE..........  It's VERY VERY much needed.

Every single time my throughput goes up my ping skyrockets on this ER605.  It's just garbage.  TPLink needs to put our a new version with better hardware supporting QoS.

And ALSO some advice to TPLink.  Release firmware at the same time.  No point releasing firmware for the ER605 when the Omada doesn't even support the features.

CASE AND POINT MY ATTACHMENT.  Where is.......  IP Statistcs??????  In Omada....  

We very much need a proper QoS ...... not "Bandwidth Control" - when you run comparitive testing against QoS and without it's very obvious.

QoS + IP Statistics need to be added to Omada/ER605 ASAP.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 217

Replies: 0

Voters 1