Continuity of WiFI using EAP's

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-26 19:23:47

Hi there, I have an Omada setup consisting of Gigabit VPN Router; Jetstream Switch (TL-SG2008P); OC200; EAP610; EAP235-wall and a EAP 225-outdoor. The Router, Switch, OC200 and the EAP610 are all indoors and working. I have a shed outside with the EAP235-Wall connected via CAT6 connection which is connected according to the OC200, but when I go outside to the shed my iPhone will not connect to the EAP 235-Wall automatically. It will connect if I 'forget' the Wifi network on my iPhone and then re-install it and then I can use the network, but If I go away from the shed far enough to drop the network connection and then go back into the shed the iPhone again does not automatically connect to the network. The same thing happens with the EAP225-Outdoor AP. If I was to go back into the house the iPhone will automatically connect to the EAP610. How do I get the two AP's to connect automatically? Thank you for any help. Nottysfriend

Options
1 Reply
Re:Continuity of WiFI using EAP's
2023-01-27 08:20:52

@Nottysfriend 

Make sure all these EAPs are managed by your controller. Their status on the controller should be Connected.

Then try to create a 5Ghz only SSID, and test if it will happen again on this test SSID. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 242

Replies: 1

Related Articles