A question about monitoring clients.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-27 14:38:13 - last edited 2023-01-30 07:35:45

Such a question. Is there an opportunity to view Internet traffic, in the context of customers, in real time? All I see is general depersonalized traffic, just general. Here, with a large load, the biggest problem is to see which client takes a lot of traffic. I use the method of scientific poke, disabling everyone in turn!!! This is very annoying. There can be many customers. Now I'm seriously thinking about other vendors. This one minus surpasses all the advantages of OMADA combined. It's not even about the price anymore.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:A question about monitoring clients.-Solution
2023-01-27 15:17:53 - last edited 2023-01-30 07:35:45

@mur77 

The client list will show you current bandwidth usages, but its all done by the refresh rate of the controller.  

If you clients are on the wireless, you can rate limit the bandwidth being used per client.  

I can not teach anyone anything - I can only make them think - Socrates
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:A question about monitoring clients.-Solution
2023-01-27 15:17:53 - last edited 2023-01-30 07:35:45

@mur77 

The client list will show you current bandwidth usages, but its all done by the refresh rate of the controller.  

If you clients are on the wireless, you can rate limit the bandwidth being used per client.  

I can not teach anyone anything - I can only make them think - Socrates
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 197

Replies: 1