Routeur er 8411 keep messing UP with client liste when connected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-01 07:47:58
Tags: #Er8411
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.2

When i connect the er 8411router the client list keeps refreshing and showing wrong connection information on the switchs with no IP display  when disconne

When i connect the er 8411router the client list keeps refreshing and showing wrong connection information on the switchs with no IP display  when disconnected all is working normally

Devices are:controller oc 300

29 switch 3428 mp and 1600 ts

19 AP 225 and 115

Options
1 Reply
Re:Routeur er 8411 keep messing UP with client liste when connected
2023-02-02 05:06:30

OMADA-tunisia wrote

When i connect the er 8411router the client list keeps refreshing and showing wrong connection information on the switchs with no IP display  when disconne

When i connect the er 8411router the client list keeps refreshing and showing wrong connection information on the switchs with no IP display  when disconnected all is working normally

Devices are:controller oc 300

29 switch 3428 mp and 1600 ts

19 AP 225 and 115

Dear  @OMADA-tunisia 

Do you have any existing LAN settings on the ER8411? Have you configured the same VLAN interfaces settings on the Controller?

The issue seems like the router VLAN or DHCP settings has conflict with the switch settings. If possible, could you please share me the "wrong connection information" screenshot so I can understand the issue more clear.

Please note once you adopt the ER8411 to your controller, all existing settings on ER8411 will be gone. The controller will not save any settings from router standalone mode. 

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 254

Replies: 1

Tags

Er8411
Related Articles