Omada Controller saying disconnected and EAP110 wifi network wont show up

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-09 11:44:46 - last edited 2023-03-04 13:33:29
Model: EAP110-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

So I recently got a TP-Link EAP110-Outdoor to get faster wifi outside my house (it gets really slow)

I wanted to use captive portal authentication so I downloaded the Omada Controller software on my spare laptop.

I tried adopting it but it said disconnected after provisioning. So I wanted to reconnect to my EAP110, but it won't show up in my network list anymore. The light was green too.

Please help!

Thank you in advance!

Options
3 Reply
Re:Omada Controller saying disconnected and EAP110 wifi network wont show up
2023-02-10 05:38:34

@ducky328 

Try reset the EAP;

Check your controller Settings->Wireless Network->WLAN, make sure you have SSID created in this list.

And you may need to disable anti-virus/firewall on your PC. Status "disconnect" means the controller is not able to communicate with the EAP correctly. Maybe because ports 29810-29814 are blocked.

BTW EAP110-Outdoor is not really good at speed. It only has 100Mbps LAN port and it runs on Wi-Fi 4.

That's why I choose EAP225-outdoor and it works pretty good for my usage.

Options
2023-02-10 08:40:48

@Somnus Already reset and set it up again. Also, EAP110-Outdoor is OK for me because most of my devices don't have WiFi 6.

Also what do you mean by "make sure you have an ssid created in this list"? I already have an SSID registered on the EAP.

Options
2023-03-04 09:27:59
Check the EAP firmware version, only the newest firmware can work with new SDN controller. If that is not the issue, I think it could be a hardware problem. Will your EAP work in standalone mode?
Options