R605 v2 - disconnected in Omada software controller

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

R605 v2 - disconnected in Omada software controller

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
15 Reply
Re:R605 v2 - disconnected in Omada software controller
2023-03-13 10:06:43

@watou  I don't have any problems with beta  not once I had connected/disconnected message after installing beta firmware.  Maybe your issue is connected to something else or combination of more issuers?

Options
2023-03-13 10:11:19

@NeoCZ Thanks for the reply.  My router was also staying connected and quiet for the long stretch of time since applying the beta firmware, and quite unexpectedly started acting up again this morning.  After beta firmware and several days passed

Options
2023-03-13 10:56:35

Hi  @watou 

May I have the firmware version of your controller? Is it the newest version?

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-03-13 11:46:19 - last edited 2023-03-13 11:48:31

Oops, you asked for the controller firmware version, not the router firmware version.  Omada controller 5.7.4 running in a docker container.

@Hank21 The firmware running for the last week or so is exactly what was offered here: https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/599910?replyId=1183806 which I think is still the latest beta firmware being offered publicly?

As I mentioned in message #9 in this thread when I installed it, it reports itself as "2.1.2" in the Omada controller, even though I had previously updated to a firmware that calls itself "2.1.2" but came from the normal, non-beta upgrade process.  If I'm wrong and my eyes deceived me when I saw the beta .bin file get properly installed, please let me know.

Thank you.

Options
2023-03-13 14:24:29

Hi  @watou 

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID is TKID230321578, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options