vlan

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

vlan

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
vlan
vlan
2023-02-17 21:54:01
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 3.0.6 Build 20200805 Rel.55018

Buenas Tardes, mi pregunta es sobre las vlan. por ejemplo tengo este switch t1600g-28ps y estoy usando el puerto 1 y 8

en el 8 va hacia un router principal

en el 1 va a switch donde exite dos router de repetidor, este switch no es programable, ya que me fue imposible cablear hasta el switch t1600g-28ps dos cable UTP.

mi pregunta es:

es posible ponerle dos vlan en el mismo puerto 1 del switch principal (troncal), para que sea una vlan para un router y otra vlan para el otro router? 

si fuera esto cierto, como pondria los Untagged Ports o tagged Ports correspondeinte y su PVID si solo sale por el puerto 1 del switch t1600g-28ps hacia los dos router?

muchas gracias

Good afternoon, my question is about vlans. for example i have this switch t1600g-28ps and i am using port 1 and 8
in 8 it goes to a main router
1 goes to the switch where there are two repeater routers, this switch is not programmable, since it was impossible for me to wire two UTP cables to the t1600g-28ps switch.
my question is:
Is it possible to program two vlans on the same port 1 of the main (trunk) switch, so that it is one vlan for one router and another vlan for the other router?
If this were true, how would I put the corresponding Untagged Ports or Tagged Ports and their PVID if it only goes out through port 1 of the t1600g-28ps switch to the two routers?

Thanks in advance
Options
8 Reply
Re:vlan
2023-02-19 17:56:18

@Samp1983 

If I understand correctly what you want to do (and thanks for the Google translate BTW!) you will probably need to put a small managed switch at the repeater router location and make two of its ports the correct PVID for each repeater router.  You can then send both connections from your existing switch tagged to their appropriate VLANs and use the remote switch to untag them for each router.  That will let you use the single UTP cable you do have, but run two connections independently over it.

Si entiendo correctamente lo que quiere hacer (¡y gracias por el traductor de Google, por cierto!), probablemente necesitará colocar un pequeño interruptor administrado en la ubicación del enrutador repetidor y hacer que dos de sus puertos sean el PVID correcto para cada enrutador repetidor. Luego, puede enviar ambas conexiones desde su conmutador existente etiquetadas a sus VLAN correspondientes y usar el conmutador remoto para desetiquetarlas para cada enrutador. Eso le permitirá usar el único cable UTP que tiene, pero ejecutar dos conexiones de forma independiente sobre él.

<< Paying it forward, one juicy problem at a time... >>
Options
2023-02-19 18:27:58

@Samp198

Yes, it is possible, but having two VLANs, you will have two IP subnets to deal with. I wonder how you are going to handle them. 

Kris K
Options
2023-02-19 19:44:15

@KJK 

Hola, muchas gracias por la ayuda.

Yo tengo un router Tl-r 605 que está conectado al switch TP-Link TL-SG3210 y de este switch pasa un cable en el puerto 1 a otro switch en la 2° planta pero este otro switch no es gestionable. Lo que quiero es que no se vean los dos repetidores de la 2°planta y pensé que poniendo dos vlan en el mismo puerto 1 del switch principal podría hacer dos vlan, pero me imaginé que el 2 switch tendría que hacer gestionable también. 

También me imaginé que tenía que  subnetear. Es que no estoy familiarizado con TP-link ya que he decidido cambiar todo a TP-link.

Muchas gracias 

KJK wrote

@Samp198

Yes, it is possible, but having two VLANs, you will have two IP subnets to deal with. I wonder how you are going to handle them. 

Hello, thank you very much for the help.

I have a TL-r 605 router that is connected to the TP-Link TL-SG3210 switch and from this switch a cable passes through port 1 to another switch on the 2nd floor, but this other switch is not manageable. What I want is not to see the two repeaters on the 2nd floor and I thought that putting two vlans on the same port 1 of the main switch could make two vlans, but I figured that switch 2 has to be manageable as well.

I also figured I had to subnet. It's just that I am not familiar with TP-link since he decided to switch to TP-link.

thank you so much

Options
2023-02-19 20:05:36

@Samp1983 

ER605:

VLAN_1.  192.168.0.0/24 <--or whatever subnet the ER605's management IP exists

VLAN_10 192.168.10.0/24 (for router1)

VLAN_20 192.168.20.0/24 (for router2)

SG3210:

Port1 : Profile ALL (native to 192.168.0.0/24, but accepts 802.1q traffic tagged for VLAN_10 and VLAN_20

SG1600:

All ports will be similar to Port1 of SG3210...native to VLAN_1

As long as router1 tags its traffic with VLAN_10 and router2 with VLAN_20 then that traffic will make it back to the ER605 where it can be dealt with.

What model are the 'repeaters'?  I have assumed they are additional routers, but I"m starting to think they are APs (Access Points)?

Options
2023-02-19 20:23:55

@d0ugmac1 

Options
2023-02-19 21:13:59

Buenas y perdona por el dibujo, no estoy en cas y lo hice rapido, te entiendo lo que comentas, los repetidores son dos router Netis donde conecto en la wan una ip estatica del mismo rango correspondiente, ya sea VLAN o solo la lan del router principal. la idea es ir cambiando los netis y poner router tplink cuando pueda.

Por otro lado te entiendo lo que me comentas. seria hacer las vlan en el tl-r605 y dejar el tl-sg3210 solo access es decir como viene de fabrica y etiquetado en el router tl-r 605?

lo voy a ejecutar y te iré diciendo. muchas gracias a todos.

Good morning and sorry for the drawing, I'm not at home and I did it quickly, I understand what you're saying, the repeaters are two Netis routers where I connect a static ip of the same corresponding range to the wan, either VLAN or just the lan of the router major. The idea is to change the netis and put tplink router when possible.

On the other hand, I understand what you are saying. Would it be to make the vlans in the tl-r605 and leave the tl-sg3210 only access, that is, how it comes from the factory and labeled in the tl-r 605 router?

I'm going to execute it and I'll tell you. thank you very much to all.
Options
2023-02-19 22:11:37 - last edited 2023-02-19 22:11:53

@Samp1983 

ER605 will support VLAN on its WAN interface if you want to replace NETIS with TPLink routers.

You could also replace the unmanaged switch with a managed switch and use the primary ER605 to do ALL the DHCP and routing downstream just by appropriately configure the switch on the second floor

Keen to hear how your test works out!

Options
2023-02-19 22:47:13

@d0ugmac1 

• ok ya estoy entendiendo mas tl-er605 y lo que estas diciendo
  • ok I am understanding more tl-er605 and what you are commenting

• Puedo crear las vlan y la red en el router principal tl-er605 como se ve en la captura
  • I can create the vlans and the network on the main router tl-er605 as seen in the screenshot

• La salida de ese puerto lo pongo etiquetado hacia la entrada 8 del switch tl-sg3210
  • I label output 5 of that port to input 8 of the tl-sg3210 switch
  • este es el switch tl-sg3210
  • this is switch tl-sg3210
  •  
  • y el switch tl-sg3210 lo dejo como esta ya que a los router repetidor les pondria la ip correspondiete estaticamente a la vlan 101 y 102 
  • and the switch tl-sg3210 I leave it as it is since I would put the ip statically corresponding to the repeater routers to vlan 101 and 102
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 377

Replies: 8

Related Articles