Problem with NAT in ER7206 after electricity goes off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-12 19:23:19
Model: ER7206 (TL-ER7206)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.3 Build 20221104 Rel.41500

Hello

I have ER7206 router, with latest version of framework “1.2.3 Build 20221104 Rel.41500

This router connects to switch and then to server and this server have cPanel, I'm using one-to-one NAT to translate the private IP to Public IP, and all thing is ok, you can check the image below

The problem when the electricity goes off, and then back again, I lose the connection to NAT, I can't access to my public IP outside my network, only I can access to them inside my network, and I need to wait about 4 hours, and then everything's back normally, and I can access to them outside my network, that's happened to me more than 8 times, every time I need to wait 4 hours, and then I can access to my public IP outside my network!

More explain: the server IP is 10.0.0.2, and I translate this IP via one-to-one Nat to public IP 86.122.xxx.xx, So when the electricity goes off, and then back again, I can't access to my public IP 86.122.xxx.xx outside my network, only I can access to it as locally, and also in my server there is no internet when trying to make ping, but If I disabled the NAT for it, then the internet will back to server! If enabled again, back to same problem, then I need to wait 4 hours to problem fix auto!

Please help me in this regard, I think the problem in the router and the framework on it, it's like there is conflict with IP on it, and need 4 hours every time to back online.

You can check the image from here

Options
3 Reply
Re:Problem with NAT in ER7206 after electricity goes off
2023-03-21 15:17:40

No one can help me in this community? Or at least one supporter, it's a big problem in this router! Please!

Options
2023-03-23 02:03:04

Hello @YottaS ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the issue on TP-Link community!

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID is TKID230339370, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did.

Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-03-29 08:14:22

Hello @YottaS ,

Hope you are doing well. I’m wondering whether your concern was resolved finally?

If the issue still exists, please don't hesitate to reply to the support email whose case ID is TKID230339370 for further follow-up.

If your concern was resolved, welcome to update this topic thread and share your solution so that others may benefit from it.

We are looking forward to hearing from you again.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options