Can't access playback

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can't access playback

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Can't access playback
Can't access playback
2023-03-28 14:23:46 - last edited 2023-06-09 00:52:36
Model: VIGI NVR1008H  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.3 Build 220823

Every time I click the Playback it just goes black screen. It happened after I upgraded everything. Please help. Can I downgrade, and how to downgrade? Thanks

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Can't access playback-Solution
2023-03-29 09:15:40 - last edited 2023-06-09 00:52:36

Hello @Kaii ,

Kaii wrote

Can I downgrade, and how to downgrade? Thanks

I have answered in another post, here is as your reference:

Firmware versioning issue

May I know if was there any power outage or disconnection from this NVR during the updated firmware version?
What is the original firmware version of this NVR?
Was there a small window pop-up saying" upgrade failed" during the upgrade firmware version?

Kaii wrote

Every time I click the Playback it just goes black screen. It happened after I upgraded everything.

Could you please share a screenshot to show it?

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Can't access playback-Solution
2023-03-29 09:15:40 - last edited 2023-06-09 00:52:36

Hello @Kaii ,

Kaii wrote

Can I downgrade, and how to downgrade? Thanks

I have answered in another post, here is as your reference:

Firmware versioning issue

May I know if was there any power outage or disconnection from this NVR during the updated firmware version?
What is the original firmware version of this NVR?
Was there a small window pop-up saying" upgrade failed" during the upgrade firmware version?

Kaii wrote

Every time I click the Playback it just goes black screen. It happened after I upgraded everything.

Could you please share a screenshot to show it?

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 435

Replies: 1

Related Articles