OC200 (Beta) : wan failure after update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

OC200 (Beta) : wan failure after update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
15 Reply
Re:OC200 (Beta) : wan failure after update
2023-04-19 02:50:49

@DREEMus I have a backup this time for the old controller version that doesn't exhibit this problem..I also have another SFP device which I configured to untag the internet vlan without he router assistance in case something blows up but I rather not to as the device firmware's is also a hit and miss.  

Options
2023-04-19 03:40:45

Hello @crrodriguez,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the issue on TP-Link community!

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID is TKID230429891, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did.

Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-04-19 14:45:15
Thanks I got the message, will try to provide more feedback soon.
Options
2023-08-24 11:01:48

@crrodriguez This is occurring to me as well. In the end, how did you resolve this?

Options
2023-08-24 13:43:49

@mkzwicker This particular issue was fixed a while ago in one of the router's beta firmwares.

I did however permanently changed the way the fiber SFP is configured so the sfp device itself untags the vlan and presents itself to the router as a dumb non-vlan aware device. This solved all the issues I was having. 

Options
Related Articles