USB on OC200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

USB on OC200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
USB on OC200
USB on OC200
2023-04-16 06:10:35
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: N/A

Hello, patrons and enthusiasts Im looking into the configuration of the hardware controller (OC200) and noticed when backing up the router configuration that there was no browser function in my Linux folder manager to download straight to the USB. 

A.  So my concern is what is the function of the USB port lol as we know but is there some other function? 

B.  In any file manager on any os or most importantly on the VPN router where can I find the browser path to access the drive from USB on a controller and not on the desktop consol?

any help to get the answer to this question will be helpful thanks community for being patient with my?

Options
2 Reply
Re:USB on OC200
2023-04-16 06:12:43

@yubik is the oc200 powered by PoE? It has to be in order for the USB port to function.

Options
Re:USB on OC200
2023-04-20 01:11:18

@QuietAdmin 

If it was in poe mode where and how could I access poe port?  

Also what different topology configurations can you set up with the OC200 controller.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 281

Replies: 2

Related Articles