Unusable Interface on iOS and very slow reactions on iPadOS

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-24 10:03:26
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.24.0 Build 20230328 Rel.52384

Related to this post https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/597782 I got trouble using the interface with any browser on iOS/iPadOS.

Are there plans to fix this? The problem was upcoming with the previous controller version. It's pretty annoying to need to use pc or mac for administration.

Furthermore I have issues using the interface with an iPhone 12 Pro on iOS 16.4.1, the problems were also upcoming with the previous version. It's impossible to zoom out pages far enough, scroll menus to the end, tables are hanging, pop up's aren't accessible etc. Everything worked fine before. Problems are even browser independent. Requesting desktop page or rotating the phone moves the problems to other areas where it stops.

Got all problems even on the Linux version.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Unusable Interface on iOS and very slow reactions on iPadOS
2023-04-25 07:46:02

@Philldu 

Hi, have you tested it on Firefox or Google Chrome?

Usually clearing the history and cache on the web browser, even the private window could be helpful.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 306

Replies: 1

Related Articles