Votes

TL-ER605v1: Open up hardware. Is ER605 playing hard to get? Let me use the hardware.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

TL-ER605v1: Open up hardware. Is ER605 playing hard to get? Let me use the hardware.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-29 06:51:41
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.3 Build 20230413 Rel.55948

Hi,

Congrats to all in dev team for your work on Omada system. I understand very well when one face hard times trying to meet a client or customer expectations.

I always design/develop/implement the products or devices for any user (client or customer) the best I can like I would do it for my self.

Sometimes I fail to please the target user expectations, so I take a step back. What do I proceed and safeguard user trust if I know that I'm in a dead end? I sincerely state my failure to user/client and I ask how can I make up some other way.

I'm the user. Since it has been hard to use my ER605v1 as it was advertised, I would be very pleased if you open the ER605v1 hardware and allow me to make use of it.

It has been a distressful beginning, but we can make it a happy ending.

It's just a suggestion. 

Thank you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 254

Replies: 0

Voters 2