AI WLAN Optimization - How to exclude Channels

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-02 19:29:57

Hey there,

I am currently setting up my Omada network and would like to use the AI WLAN Optimizer, but there is one important feature missing:

There should be an option to exclude channels from the available options for the AI Optimization. This is because other systems might use the some of the frequencies which the AI might not recognize. In my setup for example there is a zigbee network which would interfere with a WiFi channel. I am not sure if Omada would even recognize it if it is actively sending data while the EAPs scan the spectrum. But more importantly: There might be a ling time in between signals of zigbee devices because they are designed to use as little power as possible and therefore do not send any data if not necessary.

So how can I make sure, the AI WLAN Optimization avoids channels used by other radios?

Thanks in advance!

GaRv3

Options
1 Reply
Re:AI WLAN Optimization - How to exclude Channels
2023-06-28 09:52:31

@GaRv3 

It can only choose 2.4G/5G/6G and the channel width, maybe you can submit a request in the Requests & Suggestions section.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options