Connect open vpn

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Connect open vpn

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Connect open vpn
Connect open vpn
2023-05-12 07:05:19
Model: ER7206 (TL-ER7206)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: N/A

Hello chaps I wanted to go over open vpn connection I connected a stable build of open vpn on my wan port every device could connect to vpn without any problem the connection was stable and reliable as it should be, until tried to connect via my lte mobile connection and the app would not connect through the app nor the Operating system vpn table for open vpn.  So my fiasco is that I need to connect especially via my lte phones without being connected to my network's wifi so remotely I think.  Please assist in finding a trajectory in learning how to connect or getting an app to connect while on the phone's network?

thank you patrons Please do not intimidate patrons from leaving helpful feedback on forums so that we can have a friendly knowledge base environment that makes our products better.

Thank chaps leave helpful comments post to yield result-full content because this hovering leaves forum feed back pretty bland so leave insightfull feed back.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Connect open vpn
2023-05-15 10:02:04

@yubik 

Hello, it is hard to say the issue is on the ER7206, do you have another OpenVPN server set up?

Have you tried connecting the lte mobile phone to another OpenVPN server for testing?

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 305

Replies: 1

Related Articles