Need Support in TP-link Load Balancer 480t+ v9

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-17 10:27:28 - last edited 2023-11-10 06:45:30
Model: TL-R480T+  
Hardware Version: V9
Firmware Version: 9.0.3 Build 20200313 Rel.38262

Dear TP-Link Support Team,

I am writing to report an issue we are experiencing with handling network traffic using a specific WAN Policy Routing Rule List on our TP-Link 480T+ router.

We have 4 Wans connections. Different Wan connections are used for specific live IP.

Despite configuring the policy routing rules correctly, the router seems to be failing to direct traffic based on the specified rules. We have checked the configuration multiple times and confirmed that it is correct. However, the issue persists. Like We have SNOMS configured on WAN1 but it's not working due to a network issue, then we need to reboot the snom it will work for some time then again it not able to connect from WAN1.

Same like SNOM we have multiple users for multiple projects wo we need to give specific IP's to work. When i configure the user for specific WAN user not able to connect from specific WAN. 

I configure my TP LINK load balancer as 192.168.40.1

We have also verified that the router firmware is up to date, and all cables are properly connected. We have even restarted the router multiple times, but the problem continues.

This issue is causing significant problems for our business, and we would appreciate any help you can offer to resolve it. We urgently need the router to handle network traffic based on the specified policy routing rules.

Please let us know what steps we should take to troubleshoot this issue, and if there are any other factors that may be causing it. We are willing to work with you to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your assistance.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Need Support in TP-link Load Balancer 480t+ v9
2023-06-28 09:23:29 - last edited 2023-11-10 06:45:17

@naeemraza 

Hi, I have sent you a Beta link of 480t+ v9 that I got from the support before, but I'm not sure if it can fix the issue, but it is a version that is newer than yours.

If it can not be fixed, maybe you can consider getting a new router, this model is a little old.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 228

Replies: 1