devices show as "preconfigured" after import

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-17 13:45:20 - last edited 2023-05-18 05:52:35
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I am in the process of (hopefully) moving to the cloud controller platform but I am having a problem with 2 of my devices.
As you can see, I have 3 devices at this particular site and one of them imported with no issues but 2 of them are showing as "preconfigured" and I can do nothing with them.
This wouldn't be a big deal except for the fact that one of them is my gateway  and one is my wifi AP.

My question is, how on earth do I get the controller to properly adopt them. 

DO I need to do a factory reset on them? I have made sure that the device passwords are appropriate but still not joy.

Not keen on the factory reset since that will knock me offline until I get things fixed and well that might be slightly problematic given that i have a cloud controller ... 

HELP!!

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:devices show as "preconfigured" after import-Solution
2023-05-17 14:23:11 - last edited 2023-05-18 05:52:35

@Rob.Wolfe and of course I solved my own problem. 

I dind't use the discovery utility the first time. I fired it up and everything imported correctly.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:devices show as "preconfigured" after import-Solution
2023-05-17 14:23:11 - last edited 2023-05-18 05:52:35

@Rob.Wolfe and of course I solved my own problem. 

I dind't use the discovery utility the first time. I fired it up and everything imported correctly.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 615

Replies: 1

Related Articles