Wireless clients not getting IP addess

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-23 01:12:14 - last edited 2023-05-24 00:49:27
Model: EAP245  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 5.0.3

I have some EAP245 connected to a Netgear PoE+ switch. In this same switch I have a server runing Windows Server 2022 with the DHCP role installed and configured and Omada Controller 5.9.31.

DHCP is leasing IP addresses to all the APs just fine and the Controller is able to recognize and adopt all the APs.

I created a Wireless network with no authentication. No VLAN specified, so I asume AP's management network and wireless clients will be at the same untagged L2 domain.

When a client tries to connect to this Wireless network, Omada Controller says his status is connected but no IP address is given to the client. I'am assumming DHCP is working just fine since it is leasing IP addresses to the APs themselves and even to the Netgear switch.

Any idea what I may be misssing?

Thnx

Options
1 Reply
Re:Wireless clients not getting IP addess
2023-06-28 09:54:49

@J0S3PH 

It seems like still an issue on the DHCP Server, tried to set a static IP on the clients, can it work properly?

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 361

Replies: 1

Related Articles