Help with typical returns case

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-01 05:29:46 - last edited 2023-06-05 00:43:04
Model: EAP265 HD  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 5.1

Hi I've spoken to a support agent but there's a language barrier (Thailand) and when they gave me the return address they gave no conditions or reference number. logically thinking I was going to include a copy of the receipt and my return address will that be sufficient or do I need to get a reference ID? 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Help with typical returns case-Solution
2023-06-05 00:42:57 - last edited 2023-06-05 01:02:20

Hello @When,

Sorry for the late reply.

It is hard to check more details based on your information, but you may also refer to the Warranty & RMA Policy in this link to get more details.

If you still need help, it is a suggestion to contact the local support team directly.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
6 Reply
Re:Help with typical returns case
2023-06-02 02:28:19

Hello @When,

Hope you are doing well. I’m wondering whether your concern was resolved finally.

If the issue still exists, please don't hesitate to reply here and tell me the ticket ID you have, and I will check it for you.

We are looking forward to hearing from you again.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-06-02 03:08:05

@Hank21 

Hi Hank thanks for getting back to me, I have a large string of emails but throughout make no mention of RMA or support number. The last email I received simply gave me support contact details and a RMA department address here in Thailand that has some form of note on the end that seems to make no sense, unless they mean the RMA number. 

Options
2023-06-02 03:27:38 - last edited 2023-06-02 03:32:29

Hi @When,

The ticket ID should be TKID230xxxxx, can you find it in your email box?

Options
2023-06-02 04:19:39
Like I said there was no ticket number given I can fw the email string but I'm sure nothing is given
Options
2023-06-03 05:06:00

@Hank21 as you can see no ticket number was given. 

Options
Re:Help with typical returns case-Solution
2023-06-05 00:42:57 - last edited 2023-06-05 01:02:20

Hello @When,

Sorry for the late reply.

It is hard to check more details based on your information, but you may also refer to the Warranty & RMA Policy in this link to get more details.

If you still need help, it is a suggestion to contact the local support team directly.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 328

Replies: 6