ER605 releasing an IP reservation

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-04 00:26:27
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.0.1 Build 20220223 Rel.68551

I've had to replace a device that required the same static IP address as the unit that went bad.

I then looked in the ER605 Address reservation list where I could still see the previous reserved static IP,  now with the obsolete MAC address from the bad device.

I deleted this entry having the same IP and obsolete MAC address.

Now I am unable to see this static IP in the DHCP list, nor am I able to manually add the statis IP with the new MAC address to the address reservation list.

I get this error when trying to manually adding the static IP address with the new MAC

"The entered IP-MAC conflicts with a reserved static IP-MAC binding, the host assigned with this reserved address cannot access the network. Are you sure you want to continue?"

I can go to the statis IP address and log in to the new units GUI just fine

Options
1 Reply
Re:ER605 releasing an IP reservation
2023-06-05 07:52:52 - last edited 2023-06-08 02:03:13

Hello @SSpE,

ER605 has the latest firmware fixed some DHCP issues, you may take your time to upgrade the official firmware to have a try.

ER605 V2_2.1.2 Official Firmware (Released on Feb 14th, 2023)

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 655

Replies: 1

Related Articles