ER605v2 Unstable primary WAN when WAN/LAN2 Becomes Active

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-08 00:06:17
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.1.2

Hello Forum,

I am using the ER605 in a multi-wan enviroment.

So far I have been working with WAN(Fiber), WAN/LAN1(Fiber) and USB Modem (5G) - Everything has been running smooth and without issues.

Now I have added an addtional WAN/LAN2(Fiber) and when this interface is activated the first WAN gets very unstable and even have small down periodes.

All WANs are working perfect until the first WAN gets a small down periode.

Memory usage is stable around 30% and CPU usage is 1-2%.

When I disconnect WAN/LAN2 again, the primary WAN is rock stable without down periodes again.

I am wondering if the ER605 router is incapable of handling 4 WAN in total ? It appears that 3 is the maximum for stable operation ?

Thanks in advance !

Brgds, Martin.

Options
1 Reply
Re:ER605v2 Unstable primary WAN when WAN/LAN2 Becomes Active
2023-06-08 10:01:47

Hi @MrSwingKing_,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the issue on TP-Link community!

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID is TKID230611985, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did.

Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options