ISP Load graph of the second ISP does not display the latency

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-09 10:27:38
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 5.9.32

Hello everyone,

I have a small problem as following. The ISP Load graph of my main line is still working normally (I can see the latency) but when I set up 1 more backup line few weeks ago, I cannot see any latency in the secondary graph. Is there any configuration I need to set to make it work or simply the secondary is too good that have no latency (I already enable the online detection interval)? I am very  doubt about option 2  

My main line

My secondary line

Options
4 Reply
Re:ISP Load graph of the second ISP does not display the latency
2023-06-14 08:35:12

@Giang97 

Hi, it's so weird, I wonder if this issue still exists now?

If you disable the link backup, can it fix?

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
2023-06-14 16:32:29

@Virgo Hi,

The backup link is the issue one. And unfortunately, I cannot disable the backup line, it will affect the bussiness, it is just the graph issue, the operation is still normal on both line, any other option I can do? Issue already exists for about over a month now, even sometime I try to reboot the whole network but it cannot help

Options
2023-06-15 05:51:44

@Giang97 

Click the ER605 on the device list and go to Config----Advanced, set the Echo server to check the link.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
2023-06-15 07:26:10

@Giang97 

Make Sure of Its Configuration: Firstly, double-check that all settings for your secondary line in the router's interface have been correctly configured - including IP Addresses, Subnet Masks, Gateway IPs and DNS servers are configured accurately.

Establish connectivity: Confirm that your secondary line is working optimally by testing its connectivity. Do this by connecting an internet-accessing device directly to the secondary ISP line and accessing it directly for verification that everything functions as expected.

Restart Your Router: Sometimes rebooting can help resolve temporary issues with connectivity or latency issues. Simply turn off and wait a few seconds, before powering back on again - maybe after rebooting latency will show up on its graph!

Firmware Update: Check with the manufacturer's website to determine whether there are updates for your router's specific model; updating may address bugs that prevent latency data from showing properly or resolve other issues that prevent latency data from showing properly.

revida marcos [url]https://www.multispanindia.com/[/url]
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 416

Replies: 4

Related Articles