can't connect to omada oc 200 controller via web interface

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-19 12:12:13
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.24.0

tv's can't use certain apps with the wifi (netlfix bbc) not an issue with the tvs have tested those using a differnet network and cannot access the omada controller via the cloud interface ( cloud is enabled) ihave pinged the controller and get a response  but when i try to access via the web interface i get locked onto establashing connection before either i get opertaion timed out or request timed out or both very occasionaly i can connect for about 10 seconds before it times out again and when connected i can't view devices or other information.

Options
1 Reply
Re:can't connect to omada oc 200 controller via web interface
2023-07-20 03:44:56

@turtle59 

Is the cloud light on if you check the OC200? Does the local OC200 work properly? Have you checked the internet?

The cloud website needs the controller to access the internet. Unbind the tplink ID and re-bind it on the Cloud Access section in Global.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 274

Replies: 1

Related Articles