Votes

Omada iOS APP v4.10.14 - Missing 'Select All' in the Logs section

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-24 21:40:21
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.1.2

Hi TP-LInk

It would be good to add a Forum category for OMADA APP users to make suggestions on the APP - compared to just giving feedback in Apple eco system - especially given the APP is so convenient to use when away from Laptop.

My issue is when the App had a major update earlier this year, the "Select All" logs option was removed when trying to do a batch archive or batch delete. Please see attached screen shots illustrating the problem.there is no screen selection to select ALL LOGS.

My internet provider went off for 5 hours recently and the WAN connection from memory is set to check every Minute so it created nearly 300 log reports. I simply want to select all 298 log reports and then either batch archive them or batch delete BUT your developers removed the "Select All" option as far as I can see............so it becomes really painful on the app to manually select each one of the 298 logs to then be batch archived or batch deleted.

Appreciate if this can be fixed in a up and coming OMADA APP update for iOS please.

Also appreciate any other users feedback if I have missed something on how to do this on the APP.

Thanks

File:
Omada APP screens.pdfDownload
Options
2 Reply
Re:Omada iOS APP v4.10.14 - Missing 'Select All' in the Logs section
2023-07-26 01:55:55

Hello @BigRev,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I've recorded this request and will report it to the developer team for evaluation.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:Omada iOS APP v4.10.14 - Missing 'Select All' in the Logs section
2023-07-26 20:30:40

Many thanks @Hank21 

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 452

Replies: 2

Voters 1