Bandwidth utilization

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Bandwidth utilization

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Bandwidth utilization
Bandwidth utilization
2023-07-31 07:01:01
Model: TL-SX3008F  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi,

Is there a way to get the current Bandwidth utilization of RX/TX of a selected port using the CLI or some other way(similarly to what I see in system summary-> port status at the Web GUI interface(192.168.0.1))?

I want to get the current utilization as a parameter from a command.

Thanks

Options
7 Reply
Re:Bandwidth utilization
2023-07-31 07:41:46

@AVAM_NO 

no. i don't see this available ever. not even find it in the cli guide.

this is dynamic stats, is this supposed to be displayed in ssh view???

ScReW yOu gUyS. I aM GOinG hoMe. —————————————————————— For heaven's sake, can you write and describe your issue based on plain fact, common logic and a methodologic approach? Appreciate it.
Options
2023-07-31 11:53:23

@Tedd404 

Is there a way to get the current traffic speed(bps) through a port, so I can estimate the bandwidth utilization of the port?

I need to calculate the bandwidth utilization from time to time.

Options
2023-08-01 01:32:15

@AVAM_NO 

did you try what the official send you?? i see you've posted at least several duplicate threads. https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/616258?replyId=1232984

ssh does not show dynamic stats. it's not there and if you don't find it anywhere, then it is none. 

bandwidth line is also posted in that link as well. what else troubles you?

ScReW yOu gUyS. I aM GOinG hoMe. —————————————————————— For heaven's sake, can you write and describe your issue based on plain fact, common logic and a methodologic approach? Appreciate it.
Options
2023-08-01 09:07:42

@Tedd404 

How can I enable/disable ports and get the ports' connection status?

See below:

Is there an additional definition that I need to define?

Best regards

Options
2023-08-01 09:31:08

@AVAM_NO 

you sure this eee is applicable to optic fiber? i think it only for ethernet.

Options
2023-08-01 13:12:34

@Tedd404 

Is there another way to disable or enable optic fiber ports using CLI?

Options
2023-08-02 00:50:01 - last edited 2023-08-02 00:51:09

@AVAM_NO 

if you can take a second to calm yourself down and look up the manual, you'd find it. i don't think this is hard at all.

use search and keywords to find it.

btw, this is a fiber switch. there is no eee on it at all. it does not support it. it's not about the ethernet or fiber..

if you buy it wrong, you should return it.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 429

Replies: 7

Related Articles