OC200 Version

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

OC200 Version

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
OC200 Version
OC200 Version
2023-08-02 20:55:25
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Does anyone know what the hardware difference is between the V1 EU and V2.6 EU of the OC200? 

Also, is there any functionality differences??

Many thanks 

Options
3 Reply
Re:OC200 Version
2023-08-03 05:36:45

Hello @xmtr34,

The difference in hardware version number mainly lies in the different materials and chips used, and the software performance of devices with different hardware versions is more or less the same.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-08-03 08:07:10
Ok. Thanks for the info. Will this have any effect on any future functionality, meaning for example, will there be any limitations if I have a V1 in any future firmware releases compared to the v2.6? The reason I am asking this question is because I have just purchased a new OC200 and I received a V1. I was expecting the latest version for my region to be delivered. Thanks
Options
2023-08-09 02:24:07

Hello @xmtr34

We do not have access to detailed information regarding the product's end-of-life (EOL) dates or firmware update schedules. However, if you have any questions about using the product, please feel free to post them on our forum.

If you are interested in replacing your current OC200 V1 with a V2, we recommend reaching out to your retailer for more information.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 417

Replies: 3

Related Articles