Deleted SSID Network, but it still shows up

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-09 00:35:02 - last edited 2023-08-09 00:36:29
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have removed SSID wi-fi network name that i created, but it still shows up on my list of networks I can connect to. I already removed the said SSID from my saved networks (ex: Cellphone, Tablet, PC etc) try to restart the EAP225 & EAP110 and Omada200 controller but it still shows up. What seems to be the problem?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Deleted SSID Network, but it still shows up
2023-08-09 06:48:16

Hello @Yhanzkhie,

Do the EAPs show "Connected" in the Devices List?

If it does, you may click on a specific EAP and go to Manage Device to perform the Force Provision for testing.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-08-12 08:03:52
Hello @Hank21 I follow your instruction but, I get the same result. It still shows up the deleted SSID network name and one more thing when I tried to delete the log alerts, I get error of the "controller is disconnected." and also when I deleted the said SSID name I get the same error.
Options
2023-08-14 03:17:43

Hello @Yhanzkhie

Please confirm the local controller is working properly first, and you may change the settings which deleted the SSID Network on the local controller not on the Cloud website.

Because the config file can not be assigned if the controller shows Disconnected, it is suggested to keep the controller online. You may check the physical connection and do a reboot on the local controller.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 383

Replies: 3

Related Articles