Voucher Expired but not remove.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-12 08:18:11 - last edited 2023-08-23 13:08:13
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.24.0 Build 20230328 Rel.52384

Hi everyone,

I created a voucher on Aug 09, 2023 03:13:02 pm (Duration: 5mins) and use it until it expired, but I notice that the expired voucher is still shows up in my voucher list. Its been 3 days now and the expired voucher has not been deleted in the list. Please refer to the attached picture.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Voucher Expired but not remove.
2023-08-14 08:14:46

Hello @Yhanzkhie,

Thanks for your valuable feedback!

For now, the controller does not support the automatic removal of expired voucher rules. This functionality is also designed to cater to users who may need to review the history of expired voucher rules. However, you can manually delete the rules by using the Delete icon.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-08-23 13:09:00
I see. Thank you for your response. I hope in the next update of OC200 firmware, they will include the automatic removal of used or expired voucher.
Options
2023-08-24 01:45:01

Hi @Yhanzkhie

You're welcome, I've recorded this request and will report it to the developer team for evaluation.

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 368

Replies: 3

Related Articles